North Bali (Latitude 8.204 S; Longitude 114.908 E)
Address: 3 Jalan Desa Umeanyar, Kundalini, Umeanyar, near Seririt, Buleleng Regency, 81153 Bali
- 4 km NW of Seririt (10 minutes)
- 13 km west of Lovina (25 minutes)
- 25 km from Singaraja (40 minutes)
- 45 km from Pemuteran (50 minutes)
- 55 km from Menjangan and West Bali National Park (1 hour)
- 70 km from Gilimanuk (1¼ hours)
- 90 km from Denpasar (2½ hours)
- 100 km from Seminyak (3 hours)
- 105 km from Amed (2½ hours)
- 110 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport (3½ hours)
We are located at the northern tip of a headland that abutts into the Bali Sea, with oceanfront on three sides. There are long stretches of beaches with volcanic sand lined with coral reefs that are suitable for swimming and snorkeling, with views of hills, vineyards and rice fields to the rear. Umeanyar is a tranquil neighborhood with many exclusive villas and several boutique hotels, it is well known as a destination for meditation, yoga and other spiritual wellness. The nearest town, Seririt, is the 5th largest in Bali and a major commercial and trading center for north Bali and Bulling Regency; it offers two large traditional markets, a supermarket, and banks, ATMs, hospital, doctors’ surgeries and pharmacies.
Up to 23 persons, accommodation comprises
- 4 Ocean View Studios with large Double Bed,very spacious with internal area of 46 sq m, with large balcony and pool and ocean views, and a comfortable sofa bed ideal for a child or a third member of your group (2 + 1 persons)
- 1 Garden Studio room with large Double bed(60 sq. m plus terrace) in the main villa, with garden, pool and ocean views (2 persons plus space for 1 mattress)
- 1 Family Apartment with 2 Bedrooms (one with Double Bed and the other with 2 Single Beds plus sofa-bed)(105 sq. m plus private terrace 70 sq. m), in the main villa, with garden, pool and ocean views (4 + 1 persons, mattresses available for up to 2 additional persons)
- Villa Putih, luxury Private Villa with 2 Bedrooms (1 with Double Bed and 1 with Double or 2 Single Beds “Hollywood style”) (160 sq. m) well-equipped kitchen, with its own pool and private gardens, and ocean, pool and rice-field views (capacity 4 persons)
Our rooms are all very spacious and extremely well appointed with the following:-
- King-size Double beds with luxury mattress and quality bed linens
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo, set of towels, hair dryer, magnifying mirror)
- Electric kettle and Coffee/Tea making facility
- Large refrigerator
- Well-stocked Mini-bar
- Remote control AC
- In-room safety box
- Bed-side reading light
- Black-out curtains
- Large LCD TVs with DVD player and International Satellite TV (Indovision)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Free flow of bottled drinking water in all rooms
The resort occupies a land area of 3,500 sq m, with beach frontage of 160 m. There is an additional 2,500 sq m for further expansion.
- Restaurant Bora Bora, with fully licensed bar and terrace café/lounge
- Private garden with outdoor furniture
- Swimming pool (12m X 6m) with poolside gazebo (or bale) and built-in cocktail table
- 120m beach frontage, total beach area approximately 10,000 sq m (varies with tide)
- Free car park at entrance
Our friendly and helpful staff includes 1 Resort Manager, 4 Kitchen Staff; 4 Bar and Restaurant waiters, 3 housekeeping; 2 gardeners; 1 night-time security guard and 1 beach maintenance person. Masseuse and babysitter are available on request
Restaurant & Bar
Restaurant Bora Bora – the Bar & Bistro by the Beach – is a fully-licensed bar and restaurant that is open daily to both hotel and outside guests from 7.30 am till 10.00pm (last orders for food at 9.00pm).
It offers beer, carefully selected local and international wines, a range of cocktails, aperitifs and digestifs, also fresh juices, smoothies, espresso coffee and selected teas
The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering both international and local dishes. It has seating for 30 persons, plus additional capacity for private functions in the gardens, up to 45 persons in all.
Special dietary needs can be accommodated, please enquire.
Delivery, take-away and outside catering service available.
Transport to and from the resort is offered to restaurant guests staying nearby.
Ideal venue for private functions, weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, corporate meetings, fashion shows, special interest and hobby groups (e.g.; art, photography, hiking). Up to 40 pax, setting in the gardens.
High-speed Wi-Fi broadband internet access throughout the Resort, complimentary.
TV and DVD players in all rooms with local channels in all rooms and international satellite TV channels (Indovision) in all rooms (* domestic channels in Garden Studio). Extensive selection of DVDs, books and board games available for loan.
For Babies and Infants
Baby cot available in all rooms and high chair in Restaurant, free of charge.
A driver and car or MPV is available at any time, chargeable on a per-day or per-hour basis
Swimming, strolling along the beach, snorkeling, diving, dolphin watching, fishing. Visit temples, hot springs, waterfalls. Go hiking, mountain biking or play golf. Indulge in spa and massage, practice yoga and meditation. Engage with the local community through agri-tourism (coffee, cocoa, cloves, vineyards, exotic fruits and spices), or experiencing local culture, cooking classes (Balinese cuisine) or making handicrafts.